We are open daily from 9am – 5pm (Except Christmas Day)
Click here if you wish to download a map of our park Visitor Guide
- Adults $17
- Children (3-15 years) $10-00
- Student & Concession $14
*On presentation of valid card. Student, Seniors Card, Pensioner Concession Card – excludes Health Care Card.
- Family Passes start at $46 (2 Adults & 2 Children). $8 each per extra child.
Enquire about our group discounts for 15 or more paying guests. Contact us on (08) 8389 2206
*Eftpos/Credit Card/AMEX accepted
Friends of the Gorge
- Become a friend and receive your yearly admission pass which entitles you to unlimited entry for 12 months (Non-transferable and valid for the member only). Discounted entry given to immediate family.
- Adult Members $50
- Junior Member (3-15 years) $25
- Family (2 Adults & 2 Children) $130 *Additional Children $20 each.
30 Redden Drive, Cudlee Creek SA 5232
We are approx 25km or a 40 minute drive from Adelaide CBD and located on Gorge Road/Tourist Drive 58.
To reach us via public transport requires you to catch 2 buses which is pretty straightforward if you are coming from Adelaide.
- Catch an Adelaide Metro bus at stop no. F2 on Grenfell St (outside City Cross) and take bus no. C1 or C2 direct to Tea Tree Plaza Interchange at Modbury. Contact Adelaide Metro for bus times, however they would depart quite regularly.
- Catch a LinkSA bus at Zone H at the Modbury Interchange, which will bring you to us.
Departs (Tea Tree Plaza Interchange Modbury)
- Bus 801 Departs 9.00 am (arrives 9.30 am).
- Bus 800C Departs 10.10am (arrives 10.39 am).
- Bus 801 Departs 2.05pm (arrives 2.35pm).
Returns ( From Cudlee Creek)
- Bus 800C Departs 1.30pm
- Bus 801 Departs 2.29 pm
Departs (Tea Tree Plaza Interchange, Modbury)
- Bus 800C Departs 10.10am (arrives at 10.39am).
- Bus 800C Departs 12.20pm (arrives at us 12.49pm)
Returns (from Cudlee Creek)
- Bus 800C Departs 11.45am
- Bus 800C Departs 3.05pm
- Bus 802C Departs 5.31pm
Please contact LinkSA on (08) 8562 1999 for further information regarding their bus service. The bus stop is 300 m down the road from us and requires a walk up hill. If you have mobility issues please contact LinkSA to discuss the possibility of being dropped at our park. If you have a large group I would suggest booking with LinkSA to ensure availability. Services do not run on Sundays or Public Holidays. If you would like to download a copy of the timetable please click on the following link http://linksa.com.au/bus-services/route-info.html